Monday, April 17, 2017

13 Reasons Why


Hey guys~

As you perhaps can guess from the title^^ I just watched Thirteen Reasons Why (in German "Tote Mädchen lügen nicht" which means "Dead Girls don't lie") and I think both titles fit perfectly.
You don't know this serie? Than you should definitly watch it! I know the books before, because .. hmm let me think... about ... 4? 5? years ago I already read it at my previous school. I really loved it because it was so dramatical and real. But I never thought that feelings like she had would also be mine someday. So yeah... Why I am writing about that? At first I will give you a quick overview about this serie. And than I have so many thoughts I would like to share with ya.

Quick Overview:
What is this serie about? It's about a girl which killed herself... Yep I am talking about suicide! But why? Just only a fucking, 'normal' schoollife... Nothing I wouldn't know myself or from others. So yeah.. It's just the hard truth... the real life... And this girl didn't make it... It was to hard for her to stay. She losts friends, other cheat about her, students called her nasty names or just limit her on a body-part (here: She has the greatest ass. So everyone just looked at her as nothing else matters anymore)... Or yeah there were also some really hard parts in it to like raping and so on. But hey! There are so many people outside which gets raped in a way, and I don't only talk about the sexual raping... also touching, kissing and things like that are raping to if someone don't want that.
So yeah... Just a pretty normal schoollife for everyone who isn't in the elite.... for everyoutside out there... Than welcome! It's nearly a story about you.
So if you want more you really should watch it, but I swear it's nothing for "weak nerves". All the bullshit she had to go throw is so damn hard real for many teenies out there and know one cares about them. They are still alone.
But I don't really want to talk about what our society have to change... I just want to write about down what came up to my mind during watching.
The whole series is a 'farewell letter', is that really the correct word for that? Hmm.. I don't like it.
But back to the point... What would you write in your letter if you would decided to go? Would you write one? Will you say sorry to everyone? Or will you just tell everyone the reasons as this girl does?
I also thought about that... And it's not the first time I have to confess... But this time I did it because of a different reason. I really like what Hannah did (hem.. yeah.. that's the name of the girl), but this is only about a "short" time with a real story and structur in it... and not to forget how much work that is. But what if your problems are not just from this short time. What if your collect this bullshit over several years and now you forget what really are the reasons why you feel so?
What if you just know that you are done ... done with everyone... with this world... but there are no reasons left? It's just only this feeling here... and nothing more. Perhaps you don't understand what I am talking about right now ... but if you do... I am sorry for you, because that would mean that you have also think about a lot.... and trust me. Thinking about something just make you sad, mad or angry.... These are the only three options.
Okay... yeah.. I hear you... perhaps you just say "he! that's not true! I often think and I don't feel anything like that?!" ... than you are right... but thinking and thinking... is often not the same.
Of course you can think about what you want to eat the next day... What kind of ice cream you want....
But the "thinking" that I mean, are the endless self-talks with yourself .... in the middle of night... Oh I just looked at the clock. It's 2am here... what a coincidence.... And yes... I often have this self-talks and sometimes they are so extrem that I feel like i have to write something down, so my head won't explode. When I am writing I am a bit kinder... because I don't really can write "hard stuff" down.... It takes a lot of overcoming to write what you think... but after that you feel free... no totally but just for a moment and that's the 'kick' i need. Other people just start cutting to get the 'kick of freedome', other starts to do extreme things, jumping on a train of whatever... and than ... there is me... I just write in the middle of night... hoping that writing my minds down will help me to feel better. Hope that I won't start doing ..... things again ... which I mentioned before. Perhaps it's just my scream out to the world... I am not sure yet... I don't know.... The only thing I definitely know is that I am not okay... and this blog helps me a lot. Perhaps there is noone outside which reads it... But... that don't really care... because this blog isn't the typ to get famous... it's just some ..help... yeah... I think help is a good word for that.
Upps... I just saw that this post is already quite long... I hope it was interesting for ya and perhaps understand what I am talking about.... What the serie and think a bit about it^^

Thanks for reading~
Crylic
x

No comments:

Post a Comment