Friday, April 14, 2017

Darkness inside you...

Hey guys~

Thanks for checking my post again that really means a lot for me!

Sometimes... the darkness... is killing you...

So many questions are inside you, so many things you are thinking about. Memories, which you wish you can make again... Every fault you made... So many happened and you wish you could change this mistakes what you have done. You could change the story to get a new one... a better one...
But will it really be better? Is this already the better way? What happened if you had did other decisions... everything would be different... okay... perhaps most of it...
My head threatens to explode because of the ton of questions...
What went wrong? Did I failed? Why I am not better?
....Do I deserve him? Can I make him happy? Will he stay with me, although I am so broken... Or will he left me... Should I really inaugurate him with all my problemes... is that a good idea? Or should I lie... I am afraid he will go away...
Than I am all alone... But what if he couldn't stay by me? What if I am to adherent... What if I will mess up again? What if I disappoint him??
There are so many questions, but no answer left for me...
What should I do?
I am afraid to do something wrong...

Thanks for reading my post guys, thanks a lot!
I hope you don't have the same problems/questions, than I have...
And remember: Just Smile! Than there aren't any questions! And the life gets easier ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment