Thursday, April 6, 2017

Introduction

Hey everybody!
Thanks for checking out my new blog ;) It's the first time I do something like this and I hope there is anyone who want to read it. ^^
But before I tell you a little bit about me, I just want to excuse my english. It's not really good I know that, so I hope it don't bother you, but there are reasons why I want to do that. At the one hand I want to write this in english to reach more people... I am not sure if someone will read this, when i use my mother-language... the possibility to find only a single person to read it is quit small. At the other hand, as I told you before, my english skills aren't so amazing, so when I write more, my english will improve too.
Oh and it could happend when I am writing that i will use shortforms ^^ But we will see how it's going.

So now, a little bit about me ;)
I am a young lady between 18 and 21. My hair are orange/red (naturally), skin - white (means .. reaaallly reallly white! Nearly like  snow sometimes), eyes are brown-green with blue and some sparkes seems to be golden. As many woman at my age their are many problems... For example with the weight, friends, love and so on...
About these things I will write, but also about other topics for example sport, food, travel... yeah u see? I will write about everything what happend in my life.
Most of the posts will be objectively... but sometimes there are also some very personal topics too ^^' I hope you found something which interests you ;)

Oh yeah before I forget:
- U can also write my an EMail, if you want to talked about some topic or if you want that I write about something or perhaps you just want to chat ;)
acryx0l@gmail.com

I hope there aren't any rude mails then.
So for now I will go ;) Look forward for my next post ;)
See you soon guys~

No comments:

Post a Comment