Saturday, April 8, 2017

Italy-Trip Short Summary

Good evening everybody~


Thanks for checking my post!
Today I want to tell you something about the trip I made this week. I was with my school in Italy from Sunday night till today (Friday morning).
We traveled by bus... oh guys.. that's horrible... About 70 people in one single bus for 11 hours! Because of this long travel time, we met Sunday night at school to get ready for the trip and traveled over the night, so that we arrived Milan at about 8am. Yep.. that means, we had to sleep in the bus, a nearly impossible task! But how ever we did it ^^
After some hours in Milan (sightseeing), our next stop was Genoa, the city were our hotel was. A really awesome one. Create rooms, awesome breakfast and a supermarket nearby.  Why I mention the supermarket? Because that's the most important shop there! In Italy you cannot drink the water, because it's so unclean und you would get diarrhea if you drink it. So we had to buy a water for next days.

La Spezia



On the second day, we went by boat to a village called 'La Spezia' a pretty small one. On the left you can see a picture i took.

Camogli

Our next goals were Cinque Terre, Porofino and at leas Camogli, where we also had dinner and saw the sunset, which you can see on the right.





Nice
Day three.... This was the most interested one... At first Monaco! At first I was really happy to visit this city.. But in the end... yeah.. I was a bit disappointed... I thought that this city is wonderfull... amazing.. flashing...special!! But ... it wasn't. I was just a normal city like any other.
The second and last target this day was Nice (the city in France where the terror attack was a year ago). Oh god.. yes... I love this place!! So beautiful! Here are two pictures I took while walking around:

Cote d'Azur



And the biggest Highlight for me was the Hard Rock Cafe :D
It was the first time I visited one and i was flashed! Awesome music, nice waiters and awesome food!
Of course I bought myself a Shirt and this one is so awesome, I am really proud of it :DD




Yeah.. we reached the last day... Not really interesting, perhaps because I were there few years ago, with my previous school? I don't know... yeah.. the leaning tower of Pisa is still skew... and Florence is still a city. That was everything I have to tell you so far...
More detail aren't interesting for now. But if you want to know more about anything (perhaps you are planning a trip too?), than you know, you can send me an Email and I will give you a more details and pictures about that.

Thanks for reading ;)
And looking forward to read my next post~

All the best,
Your Crylicx

No comments:

Post a Comment