Saturday, April 8, 2017

Main Topics

Hey everyone!

Today I decided my main topics.
I am a new young blogger and I read that everyone should have one or two main topics and no mixed blog...
I will still mix it up, because I like variety... but the other themes won't be so often.
Back to the main topics:
I will write about my 'diet'.. I will tell you more about that in my next posts.
The second main topic will be sonething with feelings/depression.
And another sideway topic is about Food/Cooking/Backing.

I hope u like my decision and stop by sometimes at my blog ;)

Oh and about how often I will blog!
Hmm... when I have much time everyday one or twice a time. But when school is stressing me out, than every second/third I think. But we will see ;)
I try to be very active here, because i like writing ^^'

So now I am really done with this post ^^'
See you next time, thanks for reading and look forward to read my next post ;)

All the best
Your Crylicx

No comments:

Post a Comment