Saturday, April 29, 2017

Low Calorie Recipe - Potato Chips


 

Hey guys~

Today I want to do my first post about the other topic which i decided to write about.
It's about food, because I have to think a lot about that during my 'diet' (you don't know anything about it? Check out my previous posts :D).

I was not sure, what the first post will be. Perhaps about unhealthy foodstuffs or how important it is for your body? In the end I know, I will do a little "How to make" Tutorial, where I show you one of my favourite dishes. Of course its has low cals! Otherwise I couldn't eat it :'D
But enough talking for now ^^ Let's start~



Ingredients:

- potatoes (here about 1kg)
- 1-2 onions
- many different herbs
    (like Oregano, parsley, italy herbs
     mix, chilli&pepper)
- pinch of salt
- oil





1. Step

Cut the potatoes in slices, about 3-4 mm thick. 
Then cut the onions into small pieces.

        


2. Step

Take a baking sheet and spread the potato slices equally on it.
Next you put a little bit oil on them. That's important so they can get a proper gold-brown color at the end.
 

3. Step



Now add also the other ingredients, like the cutten onions and all herbs you want. At the end a pinch of salt.


If everything is on the baking plate, mix everything very very well.



4. Step



After everything is well mixed, put it into the oven for about 30-45min (it depends how crispy you like your potato chips).



~ 180°C       ~ 350F




Finished

It's super easy and fast! Oh, and the flavour is godlike! You should really try this recipe out!
You can also use this as side dishes. I already made it when we had barbecue or a steak.


About the calories:

100g potato           :           77 cals
100g onion            :           40 cals
1 tbsp oil               :           88 cals
------------------------------------------
It depends who much you use, but if you take about 1kg potatoes, 150g onions and 2 tbsp oil:

100g potato chips    :    ~ 87 cals
   















No comments:

Post a Comment