Thursday, May 4, 2017

Awesome casserole - Recipe


Hey guys~


Today I made lunch for my family and myself. This time it's not really low-cal, but it's really really awesome. We loved it!
Here I will show you the recipe, perhaps you will also try it out~

Ingredients


You need potatoes, meet, broccoli, paprika, cheese, milk, eggs and some lasagna noodles for the bottom.
I made this dishes for about 4 people. So i took about 400g meat, one whole broccoli, a cup of cheese, 6 big potatoes, 3 eggs, about 300ml milk and one paprika.
And don't forget the herbs! That's important.




1. Step

At first we had to prepare the potatoes.
I peel the potatoes before cooking. I know many of you do it afterwards. But i don't really like to hold hot things in my hand and burn my finger. I am a bit sensitive to heat, you have to know.

While peeling you put water into a pot, add some salt and wait until it starts to boil. Than put the potatoes into the pot and cook them for about 15 minutes.

After the cooked potatoes cooled down, you cut them into slices. Not to thick or to thin... because they are an important ingredients at this casserole.





2. Step


No just cutting everything into small pieces. You can use every kind of vegetable or meat. Just take the one which you prefer. I took broccoli and paprika, these two match perfectly! For meat I prefer turkey meat, also this one cut into small pieces, be carefull that the slices aren't to thick.


3. Step

Now it's time to build our casserole!
But before you can put anything into the casserole dish, we have to grease it. At first we put two layers of lasagna noodles for the bottom of this casserole. Than we put some potatoes on the bottom. Next we make the meat layer on it. Now another layer with cheese, and at least paprika and broccoli. Between the layers
don't forget to put some herbs and spices.






4. Step



At best and last layer is the cheese one! :D

Than you make a mixture with milk and egg. Blend these two ingredients very well and add some salt and pepper.




5. Step

After about 40 minutes baking at 200°C, it's finished!!! 




I hope you liked it! It was really delicious and you should really really try it out!~
Also my dad liked it, although he only eats meat and don't really prefer vegetables...

Just a small reminding. If you have any questions, I am on ask.fm: ask.fm/Crylicx

Thanks for checking this out and I hope too see you again.
Your
Crylicx










No comments:

Post a Comment